Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something New




I have been experiencing cultural overload the past few days. Currently I am holed up in my motel room in Seoul like a recluse trying to figure out how to impart to you the chaotic past few days that the proverbial hourglass of life has been burning away. I am torn between obliging myself to rest or to share some of my experiences with you I have partook in over the past month. In a way it is great, since sometimes I feel hard up for topics to expound upon (I wrote about food courts once,) and recently I have been feeling backlogged of things to mention. These days this is definitely not the case. After returning back from Poland after a relaxing vacation, I thrust myself unexpectedly into foreigner tourist mode in Korea quite quickly. Mind you I'm still jet-lagged. Most normal creatures would still be recovering from their long journey; not me. Anyway, because of these exhaustive past few days, I am going to give my brain, and body a break. I'll expound on many of the exciting things I have done in Korea in the next few days. Regardless, I am especially excited to share with you something that I have been experimenting with recently. This is a slide show of photos from my trip to Poland. So please enjoy and leave positive comments!

There's sound too!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

Nice pics! It looks beautiful over there but very cold.

Cheers,
Ben